TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Q. Should I log out from the Qkr! app for security?
- Q. How do I complete my payment after submitting a form?
- Q. How can I keep track of my Qkr! payments?
- Q. Can two parents set up an account for the same student?
- Q. Can I add multiple payment cards?
- Q. How do I enable notifications on my phone so I can receive Qkr notifications from my child's school?
Q. Should I log out from the Qkr! app for security?
Qkr! is provided by Mastercard and is the safe, secure, reliable way to pay for school items. Registration details and card information are not stored on your phone but are saved securely on the Mastercard network.
As a security feature Qkr! automatically logs you out after 10 minutes of inactivity. You will still be able to browse the menus and add items to gour cart, but gou will be prompted to enter your password to submit payments.
If you wish to actively sign out after each session, you may do so, however, you won't be able to browse the menus again without logging in. An alternative is to change your settings so that you are prompted to enter gour password at the 'Submit Payment' step even if you are within the same 10 minute logged in session. This saves you logging out after each session and logging in the next time.
To turn on the 'Always prompt for password on checkout' option: Open Qkr!, tap 'Settings' and ensure the 'Always prompt for password on checkout' setting is on (green).
Q. How do I complete my payment after submitting a form?
Some activities have electronic forms attached that need to be completed prior to making the payment for the item. It is important to ensure that after you complete the form, you also complete the payment step.
To complete a form and the payment:
- Open Qkr!
- Select the activity that you are purchasing and 'Add to cart'.
- Tap 'Ok' when prompted for additional information.
- Enter your Qkr password to sign in to the form then complete the information as required. Fields with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory to be completed.
- Sign the form if required and tap Next or Submit when complete to add the activity and form to the cart.
- Tap Checkout at the bottom of the screen to display your order summary showing that there is a form attached.
- Tap 'Confirm & Pay' and submit the payment.
Q. How can I keep track of my Qkr! payments?
Itemized Qkr! eReceipts provide a record of purchase and are a convenient way to keep track of
your Qkr! payments.
To view your eReceipts:
- Open Qkr! and tap 'Activity'.
- Scroll down to 'Order History' and tap 'Receipt' to view eReceipts.
Never lose a receipt: email receipts to your account:
- Select the eReceipt you wish to email to yourself.
- Tap on the mail icon at the top right of your screen.
- Tap 'Send' to email the eReceipt to your email address, or enter another email address, and tap 'Send'.
Use an eReceipt to cancel a Food order you have paid For:
- Select the eReceipt for the order you wish to cancel.
- Tap the red circle with a minus symbol on the order to be cancelled. Select the entire order or individual items to cancel and tap 'Ok'.
- Cancelled items are shown in red on your eReceipt confirming they have been cancelled and a credit is available for future food orders. The value of any credits will be automatically deducted from your next Qkr! food order.
Q. Can two parents set up an account for the same student?
Qkr! offers the ability for two parents to set up accounts for the same student if needed. However, please note that the two accounts are independent and no details are shared between them.
Q. Can I add multiple payment cards?
Qkr! will accept payment using any scheme credit/debit card accepted by the school, and you can add up to five different cards to your Qkr! account.
On checking out you can select from any of your registered cards.
Qkr! is provided by Mastercard so you know your payments are secure. No information will be stored on your phone.
Registration details and card information are saved securely on the Mastercard network.
Q. How do I enable notifications on my phone so I can receive Qkr notifications from my child's school?
Ensure your Notifications settings are activated for the Qkr app.
- Select settings in your iOS or Android device
- Select Notifications.
- Look for the Qkr app and ensure the toggle is switched on to allow notifications.
- Open the Qkr app on your phone, open settings and ensure the 'Push Notifications Enabled' toggle is switched to green.